Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cadee Digital Stamp

Good morning,

It's been a wonderfully peaceful week here. My husband took one more week of vacation, and I've found that having him around has given me extra time to do things that I enjoy. I purchased a new art journal and having it has inspired me to create nearly every day this week, and it's been wonderful having a little extra time to enjoy it. I love filling blank pages with new art. I feel more inspired and creative everyday.

I tried something new within the first few pages of my book, I did my coloring with ballpoint and gel pens. (and one yellow colored pencil)












Cadee Cuddlebug Cuties

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Cadee but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.


Have a wonderful day everyone,
Hugs,


Anna


21 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the jeans! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - she is fabulous!! Amazing colouring! Thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She´s absolutely gorgeous Anna, soooo beautiful, and I´m really impressed by the coloring, you´ve done on her this time, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TERRIFIC! I'm your newest follower. Carrie, www.amothersshadow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Anna. Glad to see you using another coloring technique and the beautiful results. Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous Anna, thank you. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie Anna! And I always love the spectacular detail in your colouring! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie Anna! And I always love the spectacular detail in your colouring! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love, love, love her! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work on the jeans!! I just love coloring with the blue copic markers and love the effect you did on the jeans!! Thanks for sharing the image too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the coloring is awesome! Very impressive! Like the digi too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡Qué bonita, y qué bien pintada la muñeca! Me encanta.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, ein ganz bezauberndes Motiv und eine super tolle Coloration

    LG Christina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anna~Your girls are always so cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. The texture on those jeans is wonderful!! You've done an awesome job with that and I thank you so much for the opportunity to practice on the same cutie!! :D
    Happy weekend,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Great job. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's lovely Anna,thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Annerieke

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is a great digi and I love how you colored her. TFS all your great digi stamps

    ReplyDelete