Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Perfect New Years Day

2014
Can you believe it's already a new year?
Seems the days of 2013 just flew by.

It was a picture perfect holiday this year. I'm not usually the stay up all night and make a lot of noise person on New Years. I tend to watch the countdown on tv while enjoying a nice cup of coffee on my couch, then crawl into bed by 12:05. Oddly this year I got to sleep in, which is so rare but so wonderful and somehow I seemed to be ahead on all the housework so I spent the morning relaxing.

By lunchtime I started slow cooking a homemade soup and enjoyed simmering it most of the afternoon. I so love to cook but hardly ever have tons of time to spend the whole day cooking but I decided that I would put in a little extra effort and topped dinner off with homemade blueberry lemon cream cheese cupcakes. It was such a wonderful meal.

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching snow come in.
It was peaceful and relaxing. 
A completely perfect day at home.

And now it's day number two.
Time to get back to work and name a few winners for candy.



The winner for the December Candy is:
Rebecca from Sydneys Sentiments

Congratulations!

Email me at cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com
and I'll get your new goodies on their way to you.

Disclaimer: winners have 1 week to claim their prize.
***


And the winner of the Papercrafting Giveaway is:

Maryann Laursen at My Craft Barn

Congratulations!

Email me at cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com
and I'll get your goodies on their way to you.

Disclaimer: winners have 1 week to claim their prize.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'll post new candy soon.
Hugs,
Anna

9 comments:

  1. Parabéns, ganhadoras!
    Obrigada, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOUW I won!!! Thank you sooo very much Anna, I´ll get a mail of to you in a minute, that´s for sure. Oh my goodness, I can´t believe, I was this lucky, that is certainly an awesome way to start the new year, that´s for sure.
    I hope, it´s going to be a wonderful year here in 2014 for everyone, and we´ll all be able to share loads of great craftingideas all year.
    Happy New Year everyone and have a wonderful day now, I know, I sure will ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners! Fabulous prizes! Happy New Year to you, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks so much. I will email you in a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! What a wonderful day you had:) The Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes sound Delicious~ Thanks for joining us on The Great Blog Train Ride~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete