Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, January 6, 2014

Cooking with Jenna

We've been having quite a winter storm here recently. It's currently -8 outside and not a single one of our cars will start. We've been trying to charge the batteries all morning but so far no luck. It looks like today is going to be a stay at home and enjoy the snow kind of day.

I can't really complain though, it gives me more time to craft and create.

Cooking with Jenna

I've been working on this cutie since October. I wanted something special to put on the cover of a cookbook mini album. I took so much time making her just right. I've been planning my album in my mind for over a year now and I'm super excited to finally begin creating it.

Cooking with Jenna Cuddlebug Cuties
Copic colors:
Skin: E30, E11, E50, YR000
Dress: R00, E97, E93, E95
Hair: E50, E53, E57, E43

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Cooking with Jenna but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her. And feel free to link back your projects, I love seeing what others create with my images.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
 
Hugs,
Anna

19 comments:

  1. Yes we´ve seen on the news, how bad the weather is overthere, and I really feel with you guys. This is what we normally have here, but this year, we´ve only had a few days of freezing, so it´s almost like the weather everywhere has gone completely crazy. Today we actually had it 2 degrees warmer than it was in Miami, how crazy is that? Don´t think, it´s ever happened before.
    But it´s awesome, that you now had time to draw such a beauty here and is even sharing her with us, so thank you so very much. She´s sooooo beautiful and I just love her. Have a wonderful day and thanks again for this cutie here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna is very cute and I love her eyes!! Beautiful girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor you - I am glad I don't have weather like that.
    Thank you for her - she is so gorgeous... I have an idea for paper piecing her frock !!! :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Jenna. Hope you had a fun stay-at-home day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for Jenna, she is so adorable..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful. Thanks so much. x0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I just discovered your blog and I love it. I have been here at least an hour just browsing. I am just now trying to learn to color stamps and I think your "Cuties" will be so much help since you also include the colored copy as well. Thank you so much for sharing. It is cold here also, about -5 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Jeena is very cute. I love her colouring. Thanks for sharing.
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Hope you have a great day!!!
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your hard work certainly paid off. Jenna is beautiful. Can't wait to use her! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for yet another beautiful digi. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Jenna! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Anna for the beautiful Jenna, I can't wait to use her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is pretty. Thank you for the Jenna digi.
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a very special and sweet digi! Thank you so much for sharing her with us! I hope that you will also share your mini cookbook album when it's complete ~ I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your designs are always so cute! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete