Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

You've Got My Heart

 I've been wanting to redraw a few of my older Cuties for quite some time.
I feel like I've learned so much in the past few years and I want to breathe new life into some of my favorite originals. Bigger doe like eyes, fluffier hair, more movement in clothing...

A previous Valentine's Cutie, You've Got My Heart, was the perfect place to start with the holiday right around the corner. I always loved this Cuddlebug, but I remember when first creating her I ran out of room on my paper which left her cropped. I don't mind a cropped image but this time around I wanted a full image and I wanted all the other features that I listed above too.

Cuddlebug Cuties You've Got My Heart 2015


Cuddlebug Cuties Valentine's Planner


Cuddlebug Cuties You've Got My Heart 2015
Copics:
Hair: E41, 43, 44, 47, 49
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Clothing: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
RV10, 11,34, 66,69
E44, 43,42,41,40
Hearts: R85, 56, 59, RV69

Enjoy coloring and crafting with You've Got My Heart 2015 but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
 
If you'd like to view my rough sketches check out my Instagram on my right sidebar.
 
Hugs,
Anna

9 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut gorgeous Anna, thank you sooo sooo much for sharing this here again. I love how shse looks and I know the girlæs will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing she looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's really gorgeous :-) THANK YOU very much x

    IKE in Greece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is definitely a beauty and cutie. Your Valentine planner is so adorable. I love the little bunny you drew. Thanks so much for the cutei.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Following from the Chain Linky Climb hop on Angel's blog. Hope to catch up with you next week to see what you are sharing here on your blog! Nina @ Vintage Mama's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your notebook. Thanks for sharing this beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete