Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Courage in Art Journaling Spread

A brand new art journal.
Crisp, clean ...and blank pages.
Close your eyes. Breathe. Now jump into a new spread and just let yourself go.
Do not fear the empty pages.
This is freedom.
There's no right and no wrong.
No mistakes.
You are the artist. Fill the paper with what's in your heart.

Draw, doodle, scribble, write, stamp, color, and paint with your hearts truest desires.

 * * *
I have found that art journaling is one of the most relaxing and pleasurable forms of art. While I do strive for pretty; I create for me. The art doesn't have to be perfectly polished.  I experiment and create without fear. Unexpected outcomes can be quite pleasant. Taking chances and exploring opportunities is thrilling. 

I have started a brand new art journal illustrating, the courage needed to overcome fear; in my first spread.

Cuddlebug Cuties Art Journal Courage Spread
Cuddlebug Cuties Art Journal Courage Spread and Supplies

Supplies:
Midori blank pages notebook
Gesso
Handmade cloud stencil
Circle stencil
Graphite pencil
Copic multiliner pen
Fineliner pens
Watercolor pencils
Water brush pen
ink pads
Finishing Spray

Hugs,
Anna

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful Anna. I just LOVE how you made these pages here, so beautiful and special in every possible way. You are just incredible and just never disappoint in anything you´ve ever made, it just gets better and better every time, and this is amazing work hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used, she is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing her with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful journal pages, I so wished I could draw as well as you. I absolutely love this. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Sarah-Ann @ Living Intentionally Simple

    ReplyDelete